On the last day of April 2008, I launched my first professional blog, There Are No Rules.
Every day since then, I’ve thought about what to tell writers that would be helpful, insightful, and a little bit provocative.
While I will no longer be posting my perspective at No Rules (though the archives will remain with Writer’s Digest), here at JaneFriedman.com, you can still get my perspective—and participate in a conversation with me—on writing, publishing, and the future of media.
One thing’s for sure: I’ll be raising the bar, and offering more challenging content. My goal is still to help writers (as well as all creative media professionals) be knowledgeable, proactive, and better in touch with where it’s all headed—and how to engage, adapt or resist. All options are on the table.
Thanks for visiting me here, and I hope I continue to deserve your time.
Latest posts by Jane Friedman (see all)
- Strengthening Your Creativity Muscles: Q&A with Bonnie Neubauer - October 9, 2015
- My First Year of Full-Time Freelancing - October 8, 2015
- Before You Launch Your Author Website: How to Avoid Long-Term Mistakes - October 6, 2015
- 5 Observations on the Evolution of Author Business Models - October 5, 2015
- How to Balance Your (Writing) Life: A Guide for the Perplexed - October 2, 2015