The conversation focused primarily on author platform. We discussed its evolution, its purpose in your career, and how you can decide what efforts are worth your time—plus the value of collaborating with other authors.
If you don’t see the video embedded above, click here to watch the 30-minute conversation at YouTube.
Latest posts by Jane Friedman (see all)
- How a Book Becomes a Movie - July 27, 2015
- Why Your Non-Disclosure Agreement Is Probably a Bad Idea - July 24, 2015
- 5 Ways to Quickly Improve Your Email Newsletter Performance - July 20, 2015
- How Publishers Make Decisions About What to Publish: The Book P&L - July 8, 2015
- What It Means to Write Realistic Dialogue - July 3, 2015