The conversation focused primarily on author platform. We discussed its evolution, its purpose in your career, and how you can decide what efforts are worth your time—plus the value of collaborating with other authors.
If you don’t see the video embedded above, click here to watch the 30-minute conversation at YouTube.
Latest posts by Jane Friedman (see all)
- Is Self-Publishing a Good Springboard to Traditional Pub? - May 26, 2015
- Meet Me in Charlottesville on May 23 - May 22, 2015
- How to Evaluate Hybrid Publishers - May 21, 2015
- Getting an Anthology Published: Q&A with Margaret McMullan - May 18, 2015
- Are Literary Journals in Trouble? - May 16, 2015