The conversation focused primarily on author platform. We discussed its evolution, its purpose in your career, and how you can decide what efforts are worth your time—plus the value of collaborating with other authors.
If you don’t see the video embedded above, click here to watch the 30-minute conversation at YouTube.
Latest posts by Jane Friedman (see all)
- Book Marketing Must Center (Mostly) on the Author: Q&A with Scott Berkun - February 26, 2015
- Start Here: How to Self-Publish Your Book - February 16, 2015
- Write the Book That Keeps You Awake at Night Scared - February 4, 2015
- The Strategic Use of Book Giveaways and How They Can Increase Earnings Potential - January 30, 2015
- 10 Resolutions for a Saner Internet—and Life - January 19, 2015