The conversation focused primarily on author platform. We discussed its evolution, its purpose in your career, and how you can decide what efforts are worth your time—plus the value of collaborating with other authors.
If you don’t see the video embedded above, click here to watch the 30-minute conversation at YouTube.
Latest posts by Jane Friedman (see all)
- Beware of One-Size-Fits-All Advice for Social Media - August 25, 2015
- How to Sell Digital Products & Services Directly from Your Website: Advice for Authors and Freelancers - August 20, 2015
- Using the Fallacy of Memory to Create Effective Memoir - August 8, 2015
- The Lure of Romance Writing (and Earnings) for the Literary Set - August 4, 2015
- How a Book Becomes a Movie - July 27, 2015