Last Friday, I had the honor of spending a day with the Reddit writing community, where I participated in an AMA (Ask Me Anything). I answered such questions as:
- Is self-epublishing being overblown?
- Where can you find freelance editing and copyediting jobs?
- What are some good conferences to meet agents in person?
- How has agenting changed in the last decade?
- Which publishers are responding in innovative ways to the digital revolution?
- What are my favorite resources for authors?
And much, much more. Click here to read the complete Q&A. You don’t have to be a Reddit community member to read.
Latest posts by Jane Friedman (see all)
- Do You Love Your Publisher? An Author Survey - March 2, 2015
- Imitation Is Part of Being a Writer - March 1, 2015
- Book Marketing Must Center (Mostly) on the Author: Q&A with Scott Berkun - February 26, 2015
- Start Here: How to Self-Publish Your Book - February 16, 2015
- Write the Book That Keeps You Awake at Night Scared - February 4, 2015