I’ve been offering writing and publishing advice for a long time.
So I thought it might be time to create a handy archive of what’s available online, especially for those who haven’t been following me since the very beginning.
If you know of something wonderful I’ve written that isn’t included here—or if you’re looking for something you can’t find—let me know. I’ll try to remedy!
Latest posts by Jane Friedman (see all)
- Meet Me in Charlottesville on May 23 - May 22, 2015
- How to Evaluate Hybrid Publishers - May 21, 2015
- Getting an Anthology Published: Q&A with Margaret McMullan - May 18, 2015
- Are Literary Journals in Trouble? - May 16, 2015
- That Overused Word “Community”—But Why We Still Have to Talk About It - May 12, 2015