I’ve been offering writing and publishing advice for a long time.
So I thought it might be time to create a handy archive of what’s available online, especially for those who haven’t been following me since the very beginning.
If you know of something wonderful I’ve written that isn’t included here—or if you’re looking for something you can’t find—let me know. I’ll try to remedy!
Latest posts by Jane Friedman (see all)
- How a Book Becomes a Movie - July 27, 2015
- Why Your Non-Disclosure Agreement Is Probably a Bad Idea - July 24, 2015
- 5 Ways to Quickly Improve Your Email Newsletter Performance - July 20, 2015
- How Publishers Make Decisions About What to Publish: The Book P&L - July 8, 2015
- What It Means to Write Realistic Dialogue - July 3, 2015