On the last day of April 2008, I launched my first professional blog, There Are No Rules.
Every day since then, I’ve thought about what to tell writers that would be helpful, insightful, and a little bit provocative.
While I will no longer be posting my perspective at No Rules (though the archives will remain with Writer’s Digest), here at JaneFriedman.com, you can still get my perspective—and participate in a conversation with me—on writing, publishing, and the future of media.
One thing’s for sure: I’ll be raising the bar, and offering more challenging content. My goal is still to help writers (as well as all creative media professionals) be knowledgeable, proactive, and better in touch with where it’s all headed—and how to engage, adapt or resist. All options are on the table.
Thanks for visiting me here, and I hope I continue to deserve your time.
Latest posts by Jane Friedman (see all)
- How a Book Becomes a Movie - July 27, 2015
- Why Your Non-Disclosure Agreement Is Probably a Bad Idea - July 24, 2015
- 5 Ways to Quickly Improve Your Email Newsletter Performance - July 20, 2015
- How Publishers Make Decisions About What to Publish: The Book P&L - July 8, 2015
- What It Means to Write Realistic Dialogue - July 3, 2015