On the last day of April 2008, I launched my first professional blog, There Are No Rules.
Every day since then, I’ve thought about what to tell writers that would be helpful, insightful, and a little bit provocative.
While I will no longer be posting my perspective at No Rules (though the archives will remain with Writer’s Digest), here at JaneFriedman.com, you can still get my perspective—and participate in a conversation with me—on writing, publishing, and the future of media.
One thing’s for sure: I’ll be raising the bar, and offering more challenging content. My goal is still to help writers (as well as all creative media professionals) be knowledgeable, proactive, and better in touch with where it’s all headed—and how to engage, adapt or resist. All options are on the table.
Thanks for visiting me here, and I hope I continue to deserve your time.
Latest posts by Jane Friedman (see all)
- How Authors Can Evaluate Hybrid Publishers - June 29, 2015
- How to Choose the Right WordPress Theme for You - June 23, 2015
- How to Sell Your Screenplay (for Absolute Beginners) - June 16, 2015
- 3-Hour Book Publishing Class With Me & Agent David Fugate - June 12, 2015
- Email Newsletters for Authors: Get Started Guide - June 9, 2015