Last month, I was a speaker at PodCamp Cincinnati, where I presented two sessions. Above you can view the slidepack from one of my sessions, “Twitter: One Size Does Not Fit All.”
If you’d like to hear the full audio of my presentation, you can get that too! Click here or use widget below. Be aware this is completely unedited audio.
The following two tabs change content below.
Jane Friedman (@JaneFriedman) has more than 15 years of experience in the book and magazine publishing industry, with expertise in digital media and the future of authorship. She speaks around the world at events such as BookExpo America, Frankfurt Book Fair, and Digital Book World, and has keynoted writing conferences such as The Muse & The Marketplace. She currently teaches digital media and publishing at the University of Virginia. Find out more.
Latest posts by Jane Friedman (see all)
- How to Quickly Create an EPUB File From Word (And Then Edit It) - December 19, 2014
- Requesting Permissions + Sample Permissions Letter - December 17, 2014
- Updated & Expanded: How to Get Your Book Published - December 16, 2014
- My Favorite Digital Tools in 2014 - December 15, 2014
- Do You Have What It Takes to Be a Successful Author? - December 9, 2014