Last month, I was a speaker at PodCamp Cincinnati, where I presented two sessions. Above you can view the slidepack from one of my sessions, “Twitter: One Size Does Not Fit All.”
If you’d like to hear the full audio of my presentation, you can get that too! Click here or use widget below. Be aware this is completely unedited audio.
The following two tabs change content below.
Jane Friedman (@JaneFriedman) has more than 15 years of experience in the book and magazine publishing industry, with expertise in digital media and the future of authorship. She speaks around the world at events such as BookExpo America, Frankfurt Book Fair, and Digital Book World, and has keynoted writing conferences such as The Muse & The Marketplace. She currently teaches digital media and publishing at the University of Virginia. Find out more.
Latest posts by Jane Friedman (see all)
- Updated: The Key Book Publishing Paths in 2015 [Chart] - April 17, 2015
- Free Class on Content Marketing - April 15, 2015
- Interview with Jane: Understanding the Business of Authorship - April 14, 2015
- Do You Love Your Publisher: Author Survey Results - April 10, 2015
- Free 1-Hour Class on Successfully Launching Your Book - April 9, 2015