Last month, I was a speaker at PodCamp Cincinnati, where I presented two sessions. Above you can view the slidepack from one of my sessions, “Twitter: One Size Does Not Fit All.”
If you’d like to hear the full audio of my presentation, you can get that too! Click here or use widget below. Be aware this is completely unedited audio.
The following two tabs change content below.
Jane Friedman (@JaneFriedman) has more than 15 years of experience in the book and magazine publishing industry, with expertise in digital media and the future of authorship. She speaks around the world at events such as BookExpo America, Frankfurt Book Fair, and Digital Book World, and has keynoted writing conferences such as The Muse & The Marketplace. She currently teaches digital media and publishing at the University of Virginia. Find out more.
Latest posts by Jane Friedman (see all)
- Book Marketing Must Center (Mostly) on the Author: Q&A with Scott Berkun - February 26, 2015
- Start Here: How to Self-Publish Your Book - February 16, 2015
- Write the Book That Keeps You Awake at Night Scared - February 4, 2015
- The Strategic Use of Book Giveaways and How They Can Increase Earnings Potential - January 30, 2015
- 10 Resolutions for a Saner Internet—and Life - January 19, 2015